Goomba Attack Goomba Attack

Not bad

Not bad game , but the red arrow , which you have to control doesn't combine with all mario stuff and make some backgrounds and better menu. If you fix all this things this game will be awesome.

Well good luck.

Lord-Grumbles responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

I suppose the red dot doesn't really fit in... I originally just wanted a shape that did not have any protrusions and didn't give it any real thought until now. lol

The menu was just something i slapped together. I never thought it was very good XP

Backgrounds... To be honest i agree with you here too. I couldn't think of anything really so i just sorta left it out. The slowly-changing gray thing i ended up putting in at the last minute doesn't cut the mustard.

Golden Tutorial Golden Tutorial

Well

Well thanks this tutorial helpt me.

Oh yeah by the way Why did you reviewed your own submission three times? I mean you shouldn't cheat.

bernodus4 responds:

Um no sorry...those are my brothers
im bernodus,4,hi is ,bernodus3,the others some thing else.

Ultimate Maze Ultimate Maze

sweet

mm. I like it, but music doesn't combine with the game and it's a little bit hard because when you touch the green area you have to start the game from the begining , I think it would be better if you just restart the level , but still it's a good.

Good luck.

Disks of Hanoi Disks of Hanoi

...

Not bad , but very easy , and you should make more levels , and add sounds.

MindScorn MindScorn

Woho

I'm smart like Einstain.

Stickman Prison Stickman Prison

Hmm

Not bad , but You could make better graphic , I mean you could draw real people not stickman , of course than you'll have to change movie name...

FuB4r responds:

Yah.... I wos just testing out what I could do with this flash. Thx for watching and I hope you enjoyed it